Friday, March 15, 2019

Group Discussion 2

Today in class was our group discussions and I got so much positive feedback on my idea and how I intend on creating it.
the first thing that was discussed what types of symbols I should use, for example, my subject is running away so they're packing for their voyage. the types of items they would grab is a prescription box to show that he has a sickness and is on medication for it. the subject could also grab a teddy bear and a small car to show that he is a kid. then the subject could grab a soft weapon(s) to show that he is an amateur at the current situation. he could also grab a phone or map to help him find his way around. I also want to have my subject grabbing old food.

Another thing that we discussed was the type of lighting I should use. I want to create a dim sense of lighting and my group members gave me a couple ideas with this, using a bunch of warm-toned flashlights and a lot of covered of warm-toned light bulbs I could get the lighting I'm looking for. the subject has a mental illness, schizophrenia specifically and when it's showing that the subject is experiencing it then the color of the scene would change to either red or multi-colored lighting.

lastly, another thing that was discussed was mis-en-cense for example how the main subject should look and dress. the main subject would look dirty, using makeup I want to create the look of someone who has been running for a while or homeless like. I want to give the character dark under eye circles to show that they have not slept in days and battles with their mind.

overall really helpful ideas and I feel I have a little more guidance with my project now so let's see how it goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment