Thursday, March 14, 2019

Pre Production

 As we begin our production I'm looking at a really scary theme opening but not one with fast-paced editing. I was looking at movies with very chaotic flustered scene beginnings,

one example I was looking at was;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKDDyaViwj8

this is the first 2 minutes of the movie The Conjuring (dir. James Wan)
I like how the editing pace starts slow and gradually increases as the scene progresses. this is a kind of style I want to use in my production.

another example would be:

https://youtu.be/Cs0PrI3ylso

in this scene, the woman is running frantically scared of something and I want to portray that same type of the energy of a frightened person scared and preparing to/running from something or someone


I wanna begin the scene with a black screen with the sound of heavy breathing and then begin by the turning on of a light bulb and this is where I would present my title.. and from there I want it to show a little boy getting ready to pack and go somewhere unknown. once I go through my storyboard I will explain with more detail everything in each specific scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment